Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
The award-winning Traxxas Slash short-course race truck puts you in the driver’s seat for intense fender-to-fender, high-flying off-road action. Full-scale short-course race trucks embody the spirit of Traxxas RC with their extreme 900+ horsepower racing engines full-throttle, dirt-roosting power slides, giant suspension travel, and big-air jumps. The Traxxas Slash brings all the action home so you can experience the high-speed head-to-head competition at the track or in your own backyard. The rear-wheel drive Slash is purpose built to fly over jumps and rip full-throttle through the turns. Slash hangs it out for an all new way to challenge your driving skills. The 4-wheel independent suspension has been carefully tuned to replicate the real world driving and handling experience as closely as possible. The scale appearing tires provide just the right amount of bite and thick, blinding clouds of dirt roost.
- 4-amp DC Peak Detecting Fast Charger
- Traxxas 7-cell NiMH battery with iD®
- Front and rear LED lighting
- Slash reaches speeds in excess of 30 mph using the included optional 23-tooth pinion gear*
- Powerful Titan® 12T 550 motor with internal cooling fan
- Waterproof electronics permit driving in water, mud and snow
- TQ 2.4GHz transmitter
- XL-5 Waterproof Electronic Speed Control
- Innovative watersealed design
- High current handling
- Smooth high-frequency control
- EZ-Set® push-button setup
- Thermal shutdown protection
- LiPo and NiMH compatible with two-stage low-voltage detection
- Three easy-to-program drive profiles
- Equipped with Traxxas High-Current Connectors (patented)
- Traxxas High-Current Connector (patented)
- Digital high-torque waterproof steering servo
- 125 oz-in of torque and 0.16-second speed
- O-ring sealed watertight receiver box keeps the micro receiver dry
- Long-wheelbase fiber-composite monocoque chassis
- 13.2 inch wheelbase
- Over 3.5-inches of ground clearance
- Easy access battery compartment
- Adjustable battery hold down accepts 6- and 7-cell flat packs and 7-cell hump packs
- Chassis nerf bars absorb impact and support the body
- Scale front and rear tube-style bumpers
- Body mounts incorporate reinforced washers for additional body support
- Efficient Magnum 272™ metal-gear transmission with ball bearings
- Sealed gearbox protects the transmission with beefed up motor guard for extra protection
- Torque-Control™ slipper clutch system
- External gear cover with easy slipper access
- Planetary gear differential with steel ring gear
- Heavy-duty telescoping U-joint driveshafts and yokes
- Adjustable steel turnbuckles and captured rod ends
- Precision hex hardware throughout
- Efficient rubber-sealed ball bearings
- Fully adjustable Ultra Shocks™ with X-ring technology
- Progressive rate white powder coated shock springs feature a race-tuned responsive spring rate
- ProGraphix® painted race replica body
- Scale dimensions and looks of actual short course off-road race trucks
- Authentic race-replica tires pre-glued on 2.2" short course wheels
100% Fully Assembled and Ready-To-Race®
Slash comes Ready-To-Race® out of the box with the TQ 2.4GHz 2-channel radio system, waterproof XL-5 ESC, and included 8.4V battery and charger. With over 30 years in the hobby industry, Traxxas goes the extra mile to ensure that your RC experience is easy and fun.
- Length : 22.8 inches (578 mm)
- Front Track : 11.65 inches (296 mm)
- Rear Track : 11.65 inches (296 mm)
- Weight : 76.2 ounces (2.16 kg)
- Height (overall) : 8.425 inches (214 mm)
- Wheelbase : 13.2 inches (335 mm)
- Front Shock Length : Long
- Rear Shock Length : XXLong
- Front Tires : Traxxas SCT 2.2"
- Rear Tires : Traxxas SCT 2.2"
- Front Wheels : 2.2" Satin-Finish
- Rear Wheels : 2.2" Satin-Finish
- Speed Control Type : Waterproof XL-5 ESC
- Motor (electric) : Titan 12T 550 (12-turn)
- Gear Ratio (internal) : 2.72 (final drive: 12.58)
- Differential Type : Steel Composite Planetary
- Gear Pitch : 48-Pitch
- Transmission : Metal Gear Magnum 272
- Steering : Bellcrank
- Chassis Type : Modified Tub
- Chassis Material : Composite Nylon
- Center Ground Clearance : 3.5 inches (89 mm)
- Top Speed : 30+mph*
- Skill Level : 1
- Radio System : TQ 2.4GHz (2-channel)
- Included Charger : Traxxas 4-amp DC Peak Detecting Fast Charger
- Included Batteries : Traxxas 7-cell NiMH battery with iD
- Required Batteries : 4 "AA" (transmitter)
Order before 11am, and your item will ship same day (Australia Only)
If your order is coming from more than one location:
We suggest you order with Standard Shipping rather than Express (this is due in part to transportation time between stores to get your order combined and sent from 1 location which will delay your "express" postage option).
NOTE - On large mail items (over 1 Metre) Large mail items over 1m will have a delay due to shipping via courier being needed.
Incorrect Delivery Info/Contact Details:
Hearns Hobbies is not held accountable for incorrect delivery / contact information entered in by the user at checkout. Please check your details are correct before submitting your order.
If you have entered your details incorrectly when you checked out,
please contact us via phone or direct message IMMEDIATELY.
At Hearns Hobbies, we are very efficient with processing orders (meaning your order may already be packed and sorted) so speedy notification is required to allow for immediate intervention in order to change your details.
For more information, or if you are buying Internationally? Feel free to read our Shipping Policy before ordering.
It is highly recommended by Hearns Hobbies to opt for additional
Insurance or "Extra Cover" to protect your delivery from possible damage or loss on the carriers part. If an item that is not insured is
lost / damaged during delivery / transit then the lost item compensation / refund is up to the discretion of the carrier.
Hearns Hobbies offers shipping with Insurance / "Extra Cover", however this option is not applied by default and is at the discretion of the buyer to select upon checkout. Standard shipping DOES NOT include insurance by default.
International Shipping Insurance:
International shipping by default does not come with insurance.
Please be aware of this before checking out. If you would like insurance please Contact Us beforehand so we can see what can be organised.
Hearns Hobbies IS NOT responsible for refunding or replacing a damaged/broken items with no insurance.
We CAN NOT ship any dangerous goods internationally, if you place an order for dengerous goods we will have to apply a restocking fee.
Read AUSPOSTS statement on Compensation on damaged goods: https://auspost.com.au/receiving/delayed-lost-or-damaged-items/compensation
Read more about Insurance and refunds on our Refund Policy page: https://www.hearnshobbies.com/policies/refund-policy
What are pre-orders? Pre-orders, are an order for a product placed before it is available for purchase.
What are back-orders? Back-Orders allow you to place an order for a product, that is temporarily out of stock.
How much are pre-orders / back-orders? Prices may vary slighlty (from what was paid on the day of the order). Whilst we try to maintain the lowest possible price, factors such as supplier price and exchange rate fluctuations, could affect the final price when we receive it in store.
Note: Pre-orders could in some cases be a deposit price, without any knowledge of a final price from the Supplier or Manufacturer. In all cases you will be notified if there is a significant price change, from what was originally paid, before shipping.
How long do I have to wait for my pre-order / back-order? All
orders will be shipped once stock has arrived and full payment has been made, with the exception of Manufacturer Release Dates on some Pre-order Products. Waiting time depends on many factors, which are mostly out of our control. They could be for example, Manufacturing delays (due to global pandemics), Supplier shortages, or shipping delays.
Why am I being charged for my pre-order/back-order, even though the product isn’t released/re-stocked yet? This
is pre-payment for an item's payment and delivery costs that isn’t released yet to ensure as soon as it arrives your order can be fulfilled and sent out to you a.s.a.p. Not all orders will be charged shipping depending on size, and total order amount (see our website for current shipping to find out more and our shipping policy for more information).
Read our full FAQ on Frequently Asked Questions page.
For detailed information on shipping of pre orders please read our Shipping Policy.
For detailed information on returns of pre orders please read our Returns Policy.