The BD 10 is a revised model of the BD 9. Researchers at Yokomo analysed body flex and chassis motions while the car was in motion which showed to have adverse affects in the effectiveness of the drive. Performance loss and some affected issues in driving as well.
To which the Yokomo team laid out a center drive which optimized the balance between the front and the rear correcting weight distribution further along with drive torque
The positive and, overwhelming drivability brought on by the optimal combination of roll center, pivot axis, pitching balance, weight distribution and all other values, has broken the commonality of today touring car.
Which usually tends to be more zippy and erratic, but has been tamed and refined so it can effectively be both stable and speedy. In the RC world a well functioning and evenly balanced chassis, tied into other elements of the car as well, could be the difference between winning a race, or loosing.
The BD 10 features a wide selection of new changes to benefit the car, and your RC build as a whole! These all combine to give that previously mentioned balance of speed, performance, and handling.
- NEW!! Center drive layout
- NEW!! Main chassis & Upper deck
- NEW!! Aluminum motor mount
- NEW!! Long suspension arm(F/R 2mm longer)
- NEW!! Aluminum suspension mount(for long suspension arm)
- NEW!! Pitching control plate
- NEW!! Shock cylinder coating
- NEW!! Dual shock O ring
- NEW!! Super progressive spring (Front)
- NEW!! Center pulley (20T)
- NEW!! 4mm Aluminum hex hub
- NEW!! AXON Stabilizer wire (F/R)
- NEW!! AXON Gear diff axle O ring
A visibly shown Mid-Mount engine bay to add further balance and to counter balance the weight of the battery of your choosing (do a degree) so the centre of gravity for the BD 10 is always delegated to the centre of the vehicle.