Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Based on the hugely capable TRX-6 platform, the RC Hauler is the biggest and baddest rig in the TRX lineup. The tough looks are backed up with even tougher performance. The rear bed features a working electric winch, adjustable wheel chocks, and tie-down bands to haul and display 4-Tec® models with style. A highly detailed LED lighting system and black-over-black chrome body accessories give the Hauler a tough, menacing look. The Ultimate RC Hauler is built Traxxas Tough™ with portal axles, high-low transmission, and T-Lock™ remote locking differentials. When you're ready for big-scale RC fun, nothing comes close to the Traxxas Ultimate RC Hauler.
Ultimate RC Hauler
One look at the new TRX-6® Ultimate RC Hauler and you’ll know this truck means business. Based on the hugely capable TRX-6 platform, the RC Hauler is the biggest and baddest rig in the TRX lineup. The tough looks are backed up with even tougher performance. The rear bed features adjustable wheel chocks and tie-down bands to haul and display 4-Tec® models with style. A highly detailed LED lighting system and black-over-black chrome body accessories give the Hauler a tough, menacing look. The Ultimate RC Hauler is built Traxxas Tough™ with portal axles, high/low transmission, and T-Lock™ remote locking differentials. When you’re ready for big-scale RC fun, nothing comes close to the Traxxas Ultimate RC Hauler.
Built To Haul
The Ultimate RC Hauler is the largest TRX-6® model with an extra long 23.7" (603mm) wheelbase and oversize bed to haul your 4-Tec models in style. The highly detailed truck features deep gloss black paint over molded black chrome body accessories for an intimidating look to match its big rig attitude.
Detailed Bed and Lights
Adjustable wheel chocks with tie-down bands on the Ultimate Hauler’s tow bed accommodate any 4-Tec 2.0 or 3.0 model and keep precious cargo secure. A powerful and true-to-scale LED lighting system with 25 individual lights makes twilight adventures a reality.
Built on the supremely capable TRX-6 platform, the Ultimate RC Hauler uses six drive wheels to get into the action with trail-conquering grip of three remote-locking T-Lock™ differentials to get back out. A remote-shifting high/low range transmission amplifies the motor’s torque down low to move heavy loads while still providing ample cruising speed when unloaded.
Factory-Installed Pro Scale Winch
The Ultimate RC Hauler now includes a Traxxas Pro Scale Winch standard, raising the scale realism to a new level. Utilize the winch to pull and secure your 4-Tec models onto the Hauler's detailed bed with the included remote. The winch is pre-wired and ready to go out of the box.
The Ultimate RC Hauler combines proven TRX-6 technology with detailed scale elements to create a whole new way to enjoy the RC experience.
Large-Scale RC Hauler Body
- Molded black chrome scale details
- Fuel tanks, tool boxes, side rails, and unique bumpers
- Molded side mirrors and roll bar
- Authentic decals
- Full Nylon composite wheel wells
- Detailed multi-piece hauler bed with adjustable wheel chocks
Installed LED Light Kit
- Molded headlights with amber marker lights
- Clearance and marker lights on roof, roll bar, and hauler bed
- Tail lights integrated into rear bumper
- Sealed waterproof design
- 25 individual LED lights
- Regulated voltage for consistent and reliable power output
Trail-tuned XL-5 HV Waterproof Electronic Speed Control
- Fully waterproof design
- Five drive profiles
- Sport Mode — forward / brake / reverse
- Race Mode — forward / brake / no reverse
- Training Mode™ — 50% forward / 100% brake / 50% reverse (patented)
- Trail Mode — forward / brake / reverse / with trail-tuned drag brake in neutral
- Crawl Mode — forward / instant reverse - no neutral with 100% hill holding brake
- Traxxas EZ-Set® one-button setup
- Large, efficient heat sink
- Wide voltage latitude 6–7 cell NiMH (7.2–8.4V) and 2–3s LiPo (7.4–11.1V)
- Two stage low voltage protection (LVD)
- Powerful Titan® 21T reverse rotation motor with internal cooling fan
- Precision, preset gear mesh adjustments
- Motor retention separate from gear mesh
- Increase ground clearance
- Eliminate torque twist
- Steel gears
- Improve axle geometry and reduce strain on driveshafts
Extended Chassis Design
- Full-length 30” steel frame rails
- 1.5 mm thick for increased torsional rigidity
- Rails run from bumper to bumper
- Extended wheelbase for full length tow bed
- Bearing-supported intermediate driveshaft
- Wire management clips integrated into frame rails
- Full-time shaft driven 6-wheel drive
- Tough 6 mm stub axles
- Steel front CV driveshafts
- Hardened steel rear axle shafts
- Remote locking steel gear differentials with cable-actuation
- Steel gear transfer case
Aluminum GTS Shocks
- Oil-filled coilover GTS shocks
- Silver-anodized aluminum bodies
- Threaded bodies with collars easily adjust ride height
- Silky smooth damping for the toughest trails
- O-ring cap seal and dual X-ring shaft seals
- Two speed high/low range with remote shifting
- Dual horizontal shafts
- Twin friction plate slipper clutch
- Easily removed for servicing
- Chassis mounted 2075X metal gear digital servo
- Steel servo horn
- Superior 45° steering angle
- Direct steering (no servo saver)
- Steering geometry corrected for bump steer
- Front — 3 link with panhard
- Intermediate — Dual triangulated 4 link
- Rear — Dual triangulated 4 link
- Heavy-duty rod ends with steel hollow balls
- 5 mm diameter lower steel link rods with 4 mm threaded ends
Wheels and Tires
- 2.2” black chrome big rig wheels with hub inserts
- 2.2” Canyon RT all-terrain tires with foam inserts
- Sticky S1 rubber compound
- 12 mm steel hex
- TQi™ 2.4GHz 4-channel transmitter
- Traxxas Link enabled
- Telemetry ready #6533 5-channel micro receiver with failsafe
- Automatically stores and loads settings for up to 30 Traxxas Link enabled models
- Exclusive Cruise Control feature for extended trail driving
- Adjustable steering and throttle sensitivity (exponential)
- Adjustable steering and throttle endpoints
- High 13ms frame rate and near-zero latency for responsive control
- Patented O-ring sealed watertight receiver box keeps the micro receiver dry
Sealed Ball Bearings
Hex hardware with rust-resistant black oxide coating
- Length (overall) : 37.5 inches (953 mm)
- Length (chassis) : 34.0 inches (863 mm)
- Front Track : 9.8 inches (245 mm)
- Rear Track : 9.8 inches (249 mm)
- Ground Clearance : 3.14 inches (80 mm)
- Weight : 10.7 pounds (4.83 kg)
- Height (overall) : 11.9 inches (303 mm)
- (front & intermediate axle) : 18.6 inches (471 mm)
- (front & rear most axle) : 23.7 inches (603 mm)
- Approach Angle : 60°
- Departure Angle : 55°
- Breakover Angle : 57°
- Front Shock Length : 3.54 inches (90 mm)
- Rear Shock Length : 3.54 inches (90 mm)
- Front Wheels : 2.2 x 1.02 inches (56 x 26 mm)
- Rear Wheels : 2.2 x 1.02 inches (56 x 26 mm)
- Battery Tray : 158.75 L x 47 W x 23/26 mm H
- Front Tires : 4.64 x 1.89 inches (118 x 48 mm)
- Rear Tires : 4.64 x 1.89 inches (118 x 48 mm)
- Hex Size : 12 mm
- Speed Control : XL-5 HV
- Motor (electric) : Titan® 21T Reverse Rotation
- Transmission : 2-speed High/Low, Remote Shifting
- Gear Pitch : 32P
- Differential Type : 4 Gear, Remote Locking
- Chassis Structure / Material : Steel Ladder Frame with Nylon Composite Crossmembers
- Brake Type : Electronic “Hill Hold”
- Drive System : Shaft-Driven 6WD
- Steering : Chassis Mounted Servo
- Servo : 2075X Metal Gear
- Transmitter : TQi™ 2.4GHz 4-Channel Transmitter
- Receiver : 6533
- Skill Level : 1
- TRX-6, Ready-To-Drive® model
- XL-5 HV waterproof electronic speed control
- Titan® 21T reverse rotation motor
- TQi™ 2.4GHz radio system with cruise control
- High quality maintenance tools
Required to Run
TRX-6 accepts a wide variety of NiMH (6–7 cell) and LiPo (2s–3s) batteries.
Traxxas EZ-Peak Live charger is recommended for easy and fast charging performance (model #2971).
AA Alkaline Batteries
Four AA alkaline batteries for the transmitter.
Order before 11am, and your item will ship same day (Australia Only)
If your order is coming from more than one location:
We suggest you order with Standard Shipping rather than Express (this is due in part to transportation time between stores to get your order combined and sent from 1 location which will delay your "express" postage option).
NOTE - On large mail items (over 1 Metre) Large mail items over 1m will have a delay due to shipping via courier being needed.
Incorrect Delivery Info/Contact Details:
Hearns Hobbies is not held accountable for incorrect delivery / contact information entered in by the user at checkout. Please check your details are correct before submitting your order.
If you have entered your details incorrectly when you checked out,
please contact us via phone or direct message IMMEDIATELY.
At Hearns Hobbies, we are very efficient with processing orders (meaning your order may already be packed and sorted) so speedy notification is required to allow for immediate intervention in order to change your details.
For more information, or if you are buying Internationally? Feel free to read our Shipping Policy before ordering.
It is highly recommended by Hearns Hobbies to opt for additional
Insurance or "Extra Cover" to protect your delivery from possible damage or loss on the carriers part. If an item that is not insured is
lost / damaged during delivery / transit then the lost item compensation / refund is up to the discretion of the carrier.
Hearns Hobbies offers shipping with Insurance / "Extra Cover", however this option is not applied by default and is at the discretion of the buyer to select upon checkout. Standard shipping DOES NOT include insurance by default.
International Shipping Insurance:
International shipping by default does not come with insurance.
Please be aware of this before checking out. If you would like insurance please Contact Us beforehand so we can see what can be organised.
Hearns Hobbies IS NOT responsible for refunding or replacing a damaged/broken items with no insurance.
We CAN NOT ship any dangerous goods internationally, if you place an order for dengerous goods we will have to apply a restocking fee.
Read AUSPOSTS statement on Compensation on damaged goods: https://auspost.com.au/receiving/delayed-lost-or-damaged-items/compensation
Read more about Insurance and refunds on our Refund Policy page: https://www.hearnshobbies.com/policies/refund-policy
What are pre-orders? Pre-orders, are an order for a product placed before it is available for purchase.
What are back-orders? Back-Orders allow you to place an order for a product, that is temporarily out of stock.
How much are pre-orders / back-orders? Prices may vary slighlty (from what was paid on the day of the order). Whilst we try to maintain the lowest possible price, factors such as supplier price and exchange rate fluctuations, could affect the final price when we receive it in store.
Note: Pre-orders could in some cases be a deposit price, without any knowledge of a final price from the Supplier or Manufacturer. In all cases you will be notified if there is a significant price change, from what was originally paid, before shipping.
How long do I have to wait for my pre-order / back-order? All
orders will be shipped once stock has arrived and full payment has been made, with the exception of Manufacturer Release Dates on some Pre-order Products. Waiting time depends on many factors, which are mostly out of our control. They could be for example, Manufacturing delays (due to global pandemics), Supplier shortages, or shipping delays.
Why am I being charged for my pre-order/back-order, even though the product isn’t released/re-stocked yet? This
is pre-payment for an item's payment and delivery costs that isn’t released yet to ensure as soon as it arrives your order can be fulfilled and sent out to you a.s.a.p. Not all orders will be charged shipping depending on size, and total order amount (see our website for current shipping to find out more and our shipping policy for more information).
Read our full FAQ on Frequently Asked Questions page.
For detailed information on shipping of pre orders please read our Shipping Policy.
For detailed information on returns of pre orders please read our Returns Policy.