Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Powered by Fun
Stampede 4X4 is built Traxxas Tough™ to withstand all the 4-wheel drive monster mayhem you can dish out. Its tall ground clearance, long-arm suspension, and aggressive chevron Maxx™ tires make Stampede 4X4 feel unstoppable. Waterproof electronics keep the fun going through wet weather conditions and LED lighting extends your driving fun after dark. No other truck offers Stampede 4X4's unique style, capability, and reputation for durability. Stampede 4X4 is perfect for any skill level and comes fully assembled, painted, and Ready-to-Drive® with the included 8.4V NiMH battery pack and charger.
- 4-amp DC Peak Detecting Fast Charger
- Traxxas 7-cell NiMH battery with iD®
- Front and rear LED lighting
- Fully assembled and Ready-To-Drive®
- Full-time 4WD, reaches speeds over 30mph!*
- TQ™ 2.4GHz 2-channel radio system
- Sealed, silicone-filled differentials
- Waterproof electronics for all-weather driving excitement
- Powerful Titan® 12T 550 motor with internal cooling fan
- High-performance waterproof XL-5™ Electronic Speed Control
- Speed control and receiver are securely screwed to the chassis
- Equipped with patented Traxxas High-Current Connectors
- High-torque Waterproof Traxxas steering servo (#2056)
- Efficient telescoping heavy-duty U-joint driveshafts
- Bellcrank steering system with integrated servo saver
- Modular fiber-composite monocoque chassis
- Easy access battery compartment
- Drive-over-anything ground clearance
- Long-travel suspension
- Fully adjustable Ultra Shocks™ with X-ring technology
- Precision high-quality hex hardware throughout
- Efficient rubber-sealed ball bearings
- White powder coated shock springs feature a responsive spring rate
- Durable solid camber links eliminate the need for adjustment
- Captured rod ends won't pop off for superior durability
- Chrome All-Star™ 2.8" wheels
- Chevron Maxx™ multi-terrain tires with high-performance foam inserts
- ProGraphix® painted body
100% Fully Assembled and Ready-To-Race®
Stampede 4X4 comes Ready-To-Race® out of the box with the TQ 2.4GHz 2-channel radio system, waterproof XL-5 ESC, and included 8.4V battery and charger. With over 30 years in the hobby industry, Traxxas goes the extra mile to ensure that your RC experience is easy and fun.
- Length : 15.6 inches (397 mm)
- Front Track : 13.39 inches (340 mm)
- Rear Track : 13.39 inches (340 mm)
- Center Ground Clearance : 2.95 inches (75 mm)
- Weight : 90.5 ounces (2.57 kg)
- Height (overall) : 8.94 inches (227 mm)
- Wheelbase : 10.8 inches (275 mm)
- Shock Length : Long (front), XXLong (rear)
- Tires : Chevron Maxx 2.8"
- Tire Diameter : 5.1 inches (129 mm) (front and rear)
- Wheels (front/rear) : 2.8" Chrome (All-Star)
- Wheel Diameter : 2.8 inches (72 mm) Outer
- 2.8 inches (72 mm) Inner
- Speed Control Type : XL-5 Electronic Speed Control
- Motor (electric) : Titan 12T 500 (12-turn)
- Overall Drive Ratio : 23.5 (stock, out-of-box)
- Differential Type : Hardened Steel Bevel, Sealed, Limited Slip
- Gear Pitch : 32
- Chassis Structure/Material : Molded Tub / Nylon Composite
- Drive System : Shaft-Driven, Direct Drive 4WD
- Steering : Dual-Bellcrank with Integrated Servo Saver
- Radio System : TQ 2.4GHz (2-channel)
- Body : ProGraphix, Traxxas Stampede
- Top Speed : 30+mph**
- Skill Level : 1
- *Battery Tray Dimensions : 142 mm x 48.5 mm x 23 mm, 25 mm
- Included Charger : Traxxas 4-amp DC Peak Detecting Fast Charger
- Included Batteries : Traxxas 7-cell NiMH battery with iD
- Required Items : 4 "AA" Batteries (for transmitter)
Order before 11am, and your item will ship same day (Australia Only)
If your order is coming from more than one location:
We suggest you order with Standard Shipping rather than Express (this is due in part to transportation time between stores to get your order combined and sent from 1 location which will delay your "express" postage option).
NOTE - On large mail items (over 1 Metre) Large mail items over 1m will have a delay due to shipping via courier being needed.
Incorrect Delivery Info/Contact Details:
Hearns Hobbies is not held accountable for incorrect delivery / contact information entered in by the user at checkout. Please check your details are correct before submitting your order.
If you have entered your details incorrectly when you checked out,
please contact us via phone or direct message IMMEDIATELY.
At Hearns Hobbies, we are very efficient with processing orders (meaning your order may already be packed and sorted) so speedy notification is required to allow for immediate intervention in order to change your details.
For more information, or if you are buying Internationally? Feel free to read our Shipping Policy before ordering.
It is highly recommended by Hearns Hobbies to opt for additional
Insurance or "Extra Cover" to protect your delivery from possible damage or loss on the carriers part. If an item that is not insured is
lost / damaged during delivery / transit then the lost item compensation / refund is up to the discretion of the carrier.
Hearns Hobbies offers shipping with Insurance / "Extra Cover", however this option is not applied by default and is at the discretion of the buyer to select upon checkout. Standard shipping DOES NOT include insurance by default.
International Shipping Insurance:
International shipping by default does not come with insurance.
Please be aware of this before checking out. If you would like insurance please Contact Us beforehand so we can see what can be organised.
Hearns Hobbies IS NOT responsible for refunding or replacing a damaged/broken items with no insurance.
We CAN NOT ship any dangerous goods internationally, if you place an order for dengerous goods we will have to apply a restocking fee.
Read AUSPOSTS statement on Compensation on damaged goods: https://auspost.com.au/receiving/delayed-lost-or-damaged-items/compensation
Read more about Insurance and refunds on our Refund Policy page: https://www.hearnshobbies.com/policies/refund-policy
What are pre-orders? Pre-orders, are an order for a product placed before it is available for purchase.
What are back-orders? Back-Orders allow you to place an order for a product, that is temporarily out of stock.
How much are pre-orders / back-orders? Prices may vary slighlty (from what was paid on the day of the order). Whilst we try to maintain the lowest possible price, factors such as supplier price and exchange rate fluctuations, could affect the final price when we receive it in store.
Note: Pre-orders could in some cases be a deposit price, without any knowledge of a final price from the Supplier or Manufacturer. In all cases you will be notified if there is a significant price change, from what was originally paid, before shipping.
How long do I have to wait for my pre-order / back-order? All
orders will be shipped once stock has arrived and full payment has been made, with the exception of Manufacturer Release Dates on some Pre-order Products. Waiting time depends on many factors, which are mostly out of our control. They could be for example, Manufacturing delays (due to global pandemics), Supplier shortages, or shipping delays.
Why am I being charged for my pre-order/back-order, even though the product isn’t released/re-stocked yet? This
is pre-payment for an item's payment and delivery costs that isn’t released yet to ensure as soon as it arrives your order can be fulfilled and sent out to you a.s.a.p. Not all orders will be charged shipping depending on size, and total order amount (see our website for current shipping to find out more and our shipping policy for more information).
Read our full FAQ on Frequently Asked Questions page.
For detailed information on shipping of pre orders please read our Shipping Policy.
For detailed information on returns of pre orders please read our Returns Policy.