Payment & Security
Tamiya is delighted to announce an even further hopped-up chassis in the ever-evolving TA series: the TA08 PRO! This 2 belt-driven 4WD chassis features a Stepped V design and plenty of high performance parts, that ensure this is a seriously quick chassis that you will love to drive!
- This is a 1/10 scale R/C touring car chassis kit.
- Features Stepped-V shaped chassis which balances weight and rigidity.
- The battery pack and servo positioned on a slight angle (10°) to reduce surface contact and for optimum weight distribution.
- Positioning spur gear in front of motor produces stable drivability.
- 2 belt-driven 4WD uses TRF420 gear differentials and steel TA07 differential joint cups.
- A-arm suspension arm gives your model a low center of gravity, enhanced with laid down dampers. Camber and caster angles are adjustable by turnbuckle shafts and lower arm spacers respectively.
- Comes with Super Short Big Bore size dampers. Universal shafts and full bearings give efficient drive.
- Rotating body mounts by 180 degrees switches between standard and 2mm advanced body positions.
- Please note that the R/C equipment, motor, esc, battery pack, tyres and body are sold separately
If your order is coming from more than one location:
We suggest you order with Standard Shipping rather than Express (this is due in part to transportation time between stores to get your order combined and sent from 1 location which will delay your "express" postage option).
NOTE - On large mail items (over 1 Metre) Large mail items over 1m will have a delay due to shipping via courier being needed.
Incorrect Delivery Info/Contact Details:
Hearns Hobbies is not held accountable for incorrect delivery / contact information entered in by the user at checkout. Please check your details are correct before submitting your order.
If you have entered your details incorrectly when you checked out,
please contact us via phone or direct message IMMEDIATELY.
At Hearns Hobbies, we are very efficient with processing orders (meaning your order may already be packed and sorted) so speedy notification is required to allow for immediate intervention in order to change your details.
For more information, or if you are buying Internationally? Feel free to read our Shipping Policy before ordering.
Insurance or "Extra Cover" to protect your delivery from possible damage or loss on the carriers part. If an item that is not insured is
lost / damaged during delivery / transit then the lost item compensation / refund is up to the discretion of the carrier.
International Shipping Insurance:
Please be aware of this before checking out. If you would like insurance please Contact Us beforehand so we can see what can be organised.
orders will be shipped once stock has arrived and full payment has been made, with the exception of Manufacturer Release Dates on some Pre-order Products. Waiting time depends on many factors, which are mostly out of our control. They could be for example, Manufacturing delays (due to global pandemics), Supplier shortages, or shipping delays.
Why am I being charged for my pre-order/back-order, even though the product isn’t released/re-stocked yet? This
is pre-payment for an item's payment and delivery costs that isn’t released yet to ensure as soon as it arrives your order can be fulfilled and sent out to you a.s.a.p. Not all orders will be charged shipping depending on size, and total order amount (see our website for current shipping to find out more and our shipping policy for more information).
Read our full FAQ on Frequently Asked Questions page.
For detailed information on shipping of pre orders please read our Shipping Policy.
For detailed information on returns of pre orders please read our Returns Policy.