Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Tamiya’s designers have taken inspiration from its back catalog of iconic 2WD off-road buggies to bring fans of radio control the ALL-NEW BBX! This 1/10 R/C 2WD off-road buggy model features a combination of classic design and modern performance. Its brand-new chassis, reminiscent of 1980’s sand rail dune buggies, is a hybrid monocoque-roll cage and employs rear trailing arm suspension inspired by full-size UTV’s. The new body is designed by famed Japanese artist Atsushi Arino and utilizes a classic 1980’s inspired livery with retro wheels and tires to match!
• 1/10 R/C assembly kit. Length: 414mm, height: 136mm, width: 233mm. Wheelbase: 283mm.
• The classically designed 0.7mm thick polycarbonate body is split into three sections to recreate the tapered lower shape of the actual dune buggy.
• NEW: Newly designed 2WD chassis is based on the one-piece monocoque frame and roll cage to allow use of realistic bodies.
• The BB-01 chassis employs new front double wishbone suspension with A-shaped arms and rear trailing arm suspension with long trailing arms which are inspired by UTVs and give impressive performance.
• The 2WD chassis with rear motor features rear-position, inspired by the same layout of the actual vehicles of the era and allows great rear traction.
• The four-wheel double wishbone suspension system uses CVA oil front/rear aluminum aeration dampers for impressive performance and classic look.
• Transmission uses the TA06 rear ball differential for consistent traction and may be outfitted with the separately sold TA-06 oil-filled gear differential which allows the use of many existing Grade-Up parts.
• Features full ball bearings and universal drive shafts.
• Rear roll cage can be removed by detaching screws, which ensures ease of maintenance around motor.
• NEW: New metal-plated bead lock type wheels are paired with NEW large-diameter tyres.
• Includes driver figure and light cases for extra realism, and 5th spare tyre mount adapter. (Spare tire may be purchased separately for added realism)
• Requires 2-channel radio, LOW-PROFILE steering servo (Example Dimension: 40.5 mm x 20 mm x 25.4 mm
1.59 in x 0.79 in x 1.0 in, 540) motor, ESC, 7.2-7.4volt battery with compatible charger and Tamiya PS paint to complete.
• NOTE: Battery compartment accommodates a square shaped LiPo 2S battery.
Order before 11am, and your item will ship same day (Australia Only)
If your order is coming from more than one location:
We suggest you order with Standard Shipping rather than Express (this is due in part to transportation time between stores to get your order combined and sent from 1 location which will delay your "express" postage option).
NOTE - On large mail items (over 1 Metre) Large mail items over 1m will have a delay due to shipping via courier being needed.
Incorrect Delivery Info/Contact Details:
Hearns Hobbies is not held accountable for incorrect delivery / contact information entered in by the user at checkout. Please check your details are correct before submitting your order.
If you have entered your details incorrectly when you checked out,
please contact us via phone or direct message IMMEDIATELY.
At Hearns Hobbies, we are very efficient with processing orders (meaning your order may already be packed and sorted) so speedy notification is required to allow for immediate intervention in order to change your details.
For more information, or if you are buying Internationally? Feel free to read our Shipping Policy before ordering.
It is highly recommended by Hearns Hobbies to opt for additional
Insurance or "Extra Cover" to protect your delivery from possible damage or loss on the carriers part. If an item that is not insured is
lost / damaged during delivery / transit then the lost item compensation / refund is up to the discretion of the carrier.
Hearns Hobbies offers shipping with Insurance / "Extra Cover", however this option is not applied by default and is at the discretion of the buyer to select upon checkout. Standard shipping DOES NOT include insurance by default.
International Shipping Insurance:
International shipping by default does not come with insurance.
Please be aware of this before checking out. If you would like insurance please Contact Us beforehand so we can see what can be organised.
Hearns Hobbies IS NOT responsible for refunding or replacing a damaged/broken items with no insurance.
We CAN NOT ship any dangerous goods internationally, if you place an order for dengerous goods we will have to apply a restocking fee.
Read AUSPOSTS statement on Compensation on damaged goods: https://auspost.com.au/receiving/delayed-lost-or-damaged-items/compensation
Read more about Insurance and refunds on our Refund Policy page: https://www.hearnshobbies.com/policies/refund-policy
What are pre-orders? Pre-orders, are an order for a product placed before it is available for purchase.
What are back-orders? Back-Orders allow you to place an order for a product, that is temporarily out of stock.
How much are pre-orders / back-orders? Prices may vary slighlty (from what was paid on the day of the order). Whilst we try to maintain the lowest possible price, factors such as supplier price and exchange rate fluctuations, could affect the final price when we receive it in store.
Note: Pre-orders could in some cases be a deposit price, without any knowledge of a final price from the Supplier or Manufacturer. In all cases you will be notified if there is a significant price change, from what was originally paid, before shipping.
How long do I have to wait for my pre-order / back-order? All
orders will be shipped once stock has arrived and full payment has been made, with the exception of Manufacturer Release Dates on some Pre-order Products. Waiting time depends on many factors, which are mostly out of our control. They could be for example, Manufacturing delays (due to global pandemics), Supplier shortages, or shipping delays.
Why am I being charged for my pre-order/back-order, even though the product isn’t released/re-stocked yet? This
is pre-payment for an item's payment and delivery costs that isn’t released yet to ensure as soon as it arrives your order can be fulfilled and sent out to you a.s.a.p. Not all orders will be charged shipping depending on size, and total order amount (see our website for current shipping to find out more and our shipping policy for more information).
Read our full FAQ on Frequently Asked Questions page.
For detailed information on shipping of pre orders please read our Shipping Policy.
For detailed information on returns of pre orders please read our Returns Policy.