The ARA/AAR 70-ton Quad Hopper was a ubiquitous tool used by a variety of railroads. Primarily used for hauling coal loads, nearly 12,000 hoppers were built and delivered between 1926 and 1930. These handsomely crafted and highly detailed models are available in distinctly numbered 4-packs. This run features A, B, and C (in some cases) packs – meaning if you purchase all three packs, you will have 12 distinctly numbered cars for a long string of coal haulers.
Realistic removable coal loads and detailed bay interiors make for versatile use in any scenario. These quad hoppers will be built to order, so dont miss out. Preorder with your dealer today.
- Beautifully Detailed and Accurately Modeled
- Precision Paint, Color, and Lettering Schemes
- Many Separately Applied Details including Hand Rails
- Detailed Underbody & Brake System
- Detailed Bay Interiors
- Realistic Removable Coal Loads
- Composition: ABS with Die Cast Chassis
- Wheel Composition: Metal
- Couplers: (2) Operating Kadee Compatible
- Compatible Tracks: Code 70, 83, 100 Rail
- Minimum Operating Radius: 18 in
These beautiful Hopper Cars come completely assembled and decorated. Sold in sets of 4 cars.
**Specifications on this page subject to change.