With an unrivalled record of 7 World Championship crowns, the Infernos dynamic performance has been sharpened and refined to produce class-leading value and unrivaled ruggedness, suitably named the “Inferno NEO.” Featuring the Infernos signature adaptability to any surface, the NEO features 3.5mm big bore shocks and the same heavy-duty wheels as the high performance MP9, fitted with all-new micro-square pattern tires. Composite torque rods front and rear achieve an optimal balance of flex and rigidity for excellent performance and yet still maintains a smooth comfortable driving feel that can only come from decades of refinement. The newly-designed aerodynamic body delivers a bold new look and sleek aerodynamics that look as fast as it runs! The NEO is packaged as a factory-assembled Readyset, which means you just need an igniter, alkaline batteries and some fuel and you can be charging along at full speed in minutes. The NEO simply puts the ultimate off-road performance within reach of all drivers!
- New Threaded Big-Bore Shocks – Features heavy duty big bore oil shocks as standard. Takes even the harshest punishment for long periods without complaint and provides excellent damping power. Strong 3.5mm Big Bore Shocks deliver smooth and effective damping for sure-footed performance on a wide range of surfaces.
- Large Diameter Wheels – The new Inferno NEO comes equipped with the same strong wheels as the MP9 competition kit.
- New Kyosho Tires – New micro-square pattern tires are pre-mounted giving you full traction on a wide range of surfaces.
- New Super Air Flow Body – Includes a new factory-painted body that efficiently channels airflow for greatest aerodynamic effect.
- Flexibility & Rigidity – Composite torque rods on front and rear deliver optimal flexibility and rigidity along the chassis and increase the effectiveness of the suspension for greater traction and consistent handling.
- Hard Anodized – The main chassis, upper and front upper chassis plates and the engine head are anodized in black for added strength and surface hardness giving all your components a longer lifespan.
- New GX21BK Big Block Engine – Includes the GX-21BK engine with a recoil starter and a tuned muffler. The black anodized cylinder head features a new design that dissipates heat more quickly for cool, consistent performance.
- New Blue 17mm Hubs – New Anodized Blue17mm wheel hubs. Now you can use all standard 17 mmm wheels.
- Endless Adjustments – The suspension and steering linkages feature turnbuckles, which allows for quick adjustments to the camber and steering toe angles. All that’s needed is a 5.5mm wrench to make any adjustment on the spot – there’s no need to detach or move anything to facilitate an adjustment
- Full Ball Bearings – Full ball bearings throughout for maximum efficiency through the drive system.
- Tough Buggy – Factory-assembled chassis shares the same tough characteristics and low center of gravity as the World Championship winning Inferno 7.5
- Tuned Muffler – Includes hand-welded manifold and tuned muffler.
- 4WD – Shaft-driven 4WD chassis with three differentials.
- New Clutch System – New 2-piece clutch realizes efficient power transfer and full adjustability by changing your springs (spring rate) you can control all aspects of your clutch.
- Universal Swing Shafts – Equipped with Front Universal Swing Shafts for more of an efficient drive train.
- KT-6 Transmitter – Equipped with a reliable KT-6 transmitter and radio system, all components are pre-installed.
- 125cc. Fuel Tank – 125cc fuel tank delivers long run times for even more dirt action.
What is a Ready Set
A Readyset is a fully assembled model that includes nearly everything you need to run. Body Color scheme is complete so only consumables like batteries and fuel are required so you can start operating the model without delay.
Ready Set Contents
- Factory assembled chassis with pre-adjusted linkages
- Special manifold and muffler
- Pre-painted with stickers pre-attached on completed body
- Pre-Installed Perfex KT-6/2-ch 2-servo (KS-102BK servo spec.)
- Pre-installed GX21BK engine with recoil starter
Required For Operation
- R/C Fuel 20%
- 12 AA-size batteries for R/C system
- Fuel bottle & Cross wrench
- Glow igniter
- Fuel Bottle