- Brushless main motor
- A great 2nd heli for anyone who has flown a coaxial or single-rotor fixed-pitch heli
- Softer control response around center for transitioning pilots
- Includes 6-channel HP6DSM 2.4GHz DSM2™ transmitter
- Includes DC Li-Po balancing charger with AC adapter
- Includes 3S 11.1V 1000mAh Li-Po battery pack
- Spektrum AR6100e Microlite Receiver, installed
- E-flite G110 Heading Lock Gyro, installed
- Direct drive tail motor
- Sturdy, shock absorbent two-piece main frame
- Full line of replacement and option parts available
- 100% factory-assembled, test-flown and ready-to-fly
If you’re ready to step up from a coaxial or single-rotor fixed-pitch heli, the Blade® SR is the absolute best way to make that transition to CCPM helis a successful one.
It comes out of the box programmed** to provide softer climb, pitch and roll response around the center of stick movement. This, combined with the tough, two-piece main frame and lower head speed, makes the Blade SR more forgiving and easier to master than most conventional CP helis. Plus, it’s big enough to fly outdoors even if there’s a little wind.
** NOTE: The HP6DSM transmitter included with the Blade SR was specifically designed for the Blade SR Helicopter and is not recommended for use with other aircraft.
Type: RTF Collective Pitch Electric Micro Heli
Main Rotor Diameter: 21.80 in (552mm)
Tail Rotor Diameter: 3.20 in (82mm)
Gross Weight: 12 oz (340 g) with battery
Length: 19.10 in (485mm)
Motor Size: Brushless 3900Kv (installed)
Control System: HP6DSM 2.4GHz DSM 6-channel (included)
Is Assembly Required: No
Needed to Complete
Nothing—everything is included to get flying right out of the box.
- 2-in-1 Helicopter Brushless ESC/Mixer: BSR
- 1000mAh 3S 11.1V 15C LiPo 20AWG JST Balancer
- 3-Cell LiPo Balancing Charger, 0.8A
- AC to 12VDC, 1.5-Amp Power Supply