Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Extreme Power and Speed on the Water
Spartan is the kind of boat you expect from Traxxas. Its 50+mph fury makes even the most insatiable, power-hungry enthusiasts jump up and take notice. Spartan means business with its super-rigid, 36-inch deep-V hull, smooth, cable-drive efficiency, innovative water cooling system, and precision aluminum and stainless steel drive controls. The clean, modern hull design is built up in layers for maximum rigidity and its bold paint makes a statement on the water. The integrated battery trays secure a wide variety of battery packs from 8.4V NiMH batteries all the way up to 8400mAh 3s LiPo packs.
A high-output TQi 2.4GHz radio with the innovative Traxxas Stability Management (TSM) system keeps Spartan under complete control as it slices through the water. Spartan delivers the power, speed, convenience, and fun for which Traxxas' award-winning cars and trucks are known. Prepare yourself for the ultimate RC boating power trip, only from Traxxas.
- 30+mph with two 7.4V LiPo packs, 50+mph on 6s LiPo all-out! (batteries sold separately)
- 36" deep-V hull for stable high-speed performance
- Water-cooled, waterproof VXL-6s Marine speed control
- LiPo compatible with built-in Low-Voltage Detection
- Traxxas High-Current Connectors (patented)
- Velineon 540 XL high-output brushless motor with highflow water-cooling jacket
- Quick-release Power Module integrates power system, waterproof electronics, and stuffing tube
- Adjustable battery trays with hook-and-loop straps
- Blue-anodized aluminum rudder support, rudder, and drive strut
- Stainless steel turn fins, trim tabs, and hardware
- Traxxas Stability Management® (TSM)
- Waterproof high-torque steering servo
- Sleek design with factory-applied graphics
- Traxxas factory support
TQi 2.4GHz transmitter
- Compatible with optional Traxxas Link Wireless Module (#6511) for full Traxxas Link App capability with Apple iPad, iPhone or iPod touch (sold separately)
- Automatically stores and loads settings for up to 30 Traxxas Link-enabled models—just switch on and drive, “model selection” is not required
- Multi-Function knob
- Adjustable steering and throttle percentage (dual rates)
- Adjustable steering and throttle sensitivity (exponential)
- Adjustable steering and throttle end points
- High 13ms frame rate and near-zero latency for responsive control
- TQi 2.4GHz 5-channel micro receiver (#6533) with Traxxas Stability Management, fail-safe security and integrated telemetry ports
Spartan is fully assembled with a TQi™ 2.4GHz radio system, Velineon brushless power system, applied graphics, and detailed instructions. Traxxas backs the Spartan and all of our products with industry-leading support that is second to none. A staff of skilled representatives is on-hand to answer your questions via phone, website, or e-mail. Unmatched parts support allows Spartan to be serviced with parts and support from thousands of hobby dealers worldwide. Traxxas goes the extra mile to ensure that your RC experience is fun, easy, and fast!
- Hull Type : Deep-V
- Dead Rise Angle : 26 degrees
- Hull Length : 36.5 inches (927 mm)
- Overall Length : 40.8 inches (1037 mm)
- Overall Height : 5.8 inches (147 mm)
- Beam (width) : 9.5 inches (243 mm)
- Weight : 72 ounces (2041 g)
- Speed Control Type : Traxxas Velineon® VXL-6s, water-cooled
- Input Voltage : 7-18 NiMH cells, 4-6 LiPo cells
- (8.4-22.2 volts DC)
- BEC Voltage : 6.0 VDC
- BEC Current : 3A
- Thermal Protection : Thermal shutdown
- Low Voltage Detection : Yes (user enabled)
- Motor (electric) : Traxxas Velineon® 540XL Brushless, water-cooled
- Drive System : Direct drive, 0.150" flex cable
- Outdrive : Adjustable aluminum
- Prop : 2-blade composite, 42x59 mm
- Transmitter : TQi 2.4GHz (2-channel)
- Receiver : 6533 2.4GHz TSM® 5-channel
- Servo : 2056 High-Torque waterproof
- Skill Level : 2
Order before 11am, and your item will ship same day (Australia Only)
If your order is coming from more than one location:
We suggest you order with Standard Shipping rather than Express (this is due in part to transportation time between stores to get your order combined and sent from 1 location which will delay your "express" postage option).
NOTE - On large mail items (over 1 Metre) Large mail items over 1m will have a delay due to shipping via courier being needed.
Incorrect Delivery Info/Contact Details:
Hearns Hobbies is not held accountable for incorrect delivery / contact information entered in by the user at checkout. Please check your details are correct before submitting your order.
If you have entered your details incorrectly when you checked out,
please contact us via phone or direct message IMMEDIATELY.
At Hearns Hobbies, we are very efficient with processing orders (meaning your order may already be packed and sorted) so speedy notification is required to allow for immediate intervention in order to change your details.
For more information, or if you are buying Internationally? Feel free to read our Shipping Policy before ordering.
It is highly recommended by Hearns Hobbies to opt for additional
Insurance or "Extra Cover" to protect your delivery from possible damage or loss on the carriers part. If an item that is not insured is
lost / damaged during delivery / transit then the lost item compensation / refund is up to the discretion of the carrier.
Hearns Hobbies offers shipping with Insurance / "Extra Cover", however this option is not applied by default and is at the discretion of the buyer to select upon checkout. Standard shipping DOES NOT include insurance by default.
International Shipping Insurance:
International shipping by default does not come with insurance.
Please be aware of this before checking out. If you would like insurance please Contact Us beforehand so we can see what can be organised.
Hearns Hobbies IS NOT responsible for refunding or replacing a damaged/broken items with no insurance.
We CAN NOT ship any dangerous goods internationally, if you place an order for dengerous goods we will have to apply a restocking fee.
Read AUSPOSTS statement on Compensation on damaged goods: https://auspost.com.au/receiving/delayed-lost-or-damaged-items/compensation
Read more about Insurance and refunds on our Refund Policy page: https://www.hearnshobbies.com/policies/refund-policy
What are pre-orders? Pre-orders, are an order for a product placed before it is available for purchase.
What are back-orders? Back-Orders allow you to place an order for a product, that is temporarily out of stock.
How much are pre-orders / back-orders? Prices may vary slighlty (from what was paid on the day of the order). Whilst we try to maintain the lowest possible price, factors such as supplier price and exchange rate fluctuations, could affect the final price when we receive it in store.
Note: Pre-orders could in some cases be a deposit price, without any knowledge of a final price from the Supplier or Manufacturer. In all cases you will be notified if there is a significant price change, from what was originally paid, before shipping.
How long do I have to wait for my pre-order / back-order? All
orders will be shipped once stock has arrived and full payment has been made, with the exception of Manufacturer Release Dates on some Pre-order Products. Waiting time depends on many factors, which are mostly out of our control. They could be for example, Manufacturing delays (due to global pandemics), Supplier shortages, or shipping delays.
Why am I being charged for my pre-order/back-order, even though the product isn’t released/re-stocked yet? This
is pre-payment for an item's payment and delivery costs that isn’t released yet to ensure as soon as it arrives your order can be fulfilled and sent out to you a.s.a.p. Not all orders will be charged shipping depending on size, and total order amount (see our website for current shipping to find out more and our shipping policy for more information).
Read our full FAQ on Frequently Asked Questions page.
For detailed information on shipping of pre orders please read our Shipping Policy.
For detailed information on returns of pre orders please read our Returns Policy.