Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
The Traxxas Slash defines the short course truck segment and sets the standard for durability, performance, and technology. Innovative features like Traxxas Stability Management (TSM), modular chassis design, and ultra-efficient shaft drive complement Slash’s track-tested precision and rock-solid durability. Slash 4X4’s extreme Velineon brushless power provides screaming 60+mph speed while the TQi radio system keeps everything under precise control. With just one drive you will see why the Traxxas Slash 4X4 elevates short course performance to a whole new level.
Class-Leading Brushless Power
Slash 4X4's Traxxas Velineon Brushless Power system defines a whole new generation of outrageous electric power. Pour in the voltage and out comes the speed in tidal waves of force harnessed by precise throttle control. For the uninitiated, prepare yourself... the sheer brutal power combined with the Slash 4X4's four-corner grip results in tire-melting acceleration and lightning fast speed. The Velineon 3s components work together as an optimized package, from the patented Traxxas High-Current connector to the custom-wound motor. It delivers the ultimate in efficiency, speed, and run-time along with refined control. It's brushless performance the Traxxas way: wicked fast and easy to use. Just plug it in and it works, no special knowledge or programming skills required!
Authentic short course Style
Slash 4X4's Race Replica bodies come fully decorated with licensed logos and graphics. Each truck is equipped with an accurate representation of the full-size tire, giving Slash 4X4 the ultimate in realistic performance and control. Wheels complete the look; offering equal parts style and strength, Slash 4X4 features a new SCT Split Spoke design and color-molded "beadlock" detail. Fully compatible with factory Traxxas and aftermarket tires, the wheels also feature 12 mm hexes and the same offset as Slash 2WD rear wheels.
100% Fully Assembled and Ready-To-Race
Slash 4X4 comes fully-assembled and Ready-To-Race with the TQi 2.4GHz radio system installed and adjusted, Velineon brushless power system, a painted and decaled body, pre-glued tires, and detailed instructions. Simply add the right battery and charger to suit your needs and you're all set. Traxxas backs Slash 4X4 and all of our products with top-notch support that is second to none. A staff of skilled representatives is on-hand to answer your questions via phone, website, or e-mail. Unmatched parts support allows Slash 4X4 to be serviced with parts and support from thousands of hobby dealers worldwide. Your investment is also protected by the Traxxas Lifetime Electronics Warranty. Traxxas goes the extra mile to ensure that your RC experience is easy and fun (and fast!). Follow the details link above to go in depth on all the Slash 4X4 performance benefits and also be sure to check out the videos page to see Slash 4X4 in action for yourself.
NiMH or LiPo battery, charger, 4 "AA" batteries (for transmitter)
- Traxxas Stability ManagementTM
- Powered by the Velineon® Brushless Power System
- Slash 4X4 reaches speeds in excess of 60+mph!*
- Maxx® Cable 12-gauge wire
- Traxxas High-Current Connector (patented) allows high-capacity battery packs to deliver maximum voltage to the Velineon Brushless Power System
- Exclusive waterproof electronics extend brushless power and performance to water, mud, and snow
- Velineon VXL-3s Electronic Speed Control
- LiPo and NiMH compatible with two-stage low-voltage detection
- Sport Mode – Forward / Brake / Reverse
- Race Mode – Forward / Brake
- Training Mode™ - 50% Forward / Brake / 50% Reverse (patented)
- Velineon 3500 Brushless Motor
- Consistent, high-power output, run after run
- Low-maintenance, unique Traxxas design
- Efficient, high-speed ball bearings
- Precision-balanced rotor
- TQi 2.4GHz transmitter
- Compatible with optional Traxxas Link Wireless Module (#6511) for full Traxxas Link App capability Traxxas Link is designed for use with Android 4.4 and up or iOS 4.3 and later.
- Automatically stores and loads settings for up to 30 Traxxas Link-enabled models—just switch on and drive, "model selection" is not required
- Multi-Function knob
- Adjustable steering and throttle percentage (dual rates)
- Adjustable steering and throttle sensitivity (exponential)
- Adjustable steering and throttle end points
- High 13ms frame rate and near-zero latency for responsive control
- TQi 2.4GHz 5-channel micro receiver with Traxxas Stability Management (TSM) (#6533), fail-safe security and integrated telemetry ports
- Durable steel turnbuckles and captured rod ends
- Single-screw motor access makes gear-mesh adjustments fast and easy and the motor can be removed in just seconds
- Modular simplicity, fiber-composite monocoque chassis
- Speed control and receiver are securely fastened to chassis
- Integrated Personal Transponder Mount
- Versatile battery compartment easily adapts to multiple styles of batteries; 6 or 7-cell NiMh battery packs and various configurations of Lithium Polymer packs are no problem for Slash 4X4
- Digital high-torque Traxxas #2075 waterproof steering servo
- Waterproof, o-ring sealed receiver box
- Sealed, silicone-filled differentials
- Torque-Control™ slipper clutch system
- Fully adjustable oil-filled Ultra Shocks™ with X-ring technology
- White powder coated shock springs feature a responsive spring rate
- Telescoping universal-joint driveshafts
- Rubber-sealed ball bearings
- Scale all-terrain front and rear tires offer superior on- and off-road traction
- Pre-glued all-terrain tires with high-performance foam inserts
- ProGraphix® painted race replica bodies
- Full line of genuine Traxxas accessories available
- Slash 4X4 is backed by unparalleled Traxxas support and parts availability
Length: 22.36 inches (568 mm)
Front Track: 11.65 inches (296 mm)
Rear Track: 11.65 inches (296 mm)
Center Ground Clearance: 2.83 inches (72 mm)
Weight: 93.1 ounces (2.64 kg)
Height (overall): 7.60 inches (193 mm)
Wheelbase: 12.75 inches (324 mm)
Shock Length: Long (front), XXLong (rear)
Tires: Traxxas 2.2 inch pre-glued with foam inserts
Tire Diameter: 4.31 inches (109.5 mm) (front and rear)
Wheels (front/rear): 2.2 inch Split-Spoke, black or red beadlock
Wheel Diameter: 2.2 inches (56 mm) outer 3.0 inches (76 mm) inner
Speed Control Type: VXL-3s™ Electronic Speed Control
Motor (electric): Velineon® 3500 brushless
Overall Drive Ratio: 11.82 (stock, out-of-box)
Differential Type: Hardened steel bevel, sealed, limited slip
Gear Pitch: 32Chassis Structure/Material: Molded tub / Nylon composite
Drive System: Shaft-driven, direct drive 4WD
Steering: Dual-bellcrank with integrated servo saver
Radio System (transmitter)TQi™ 2.4GHz (2-channel)Radio System (receiver)
Traxxas Stability Management™ (#6533)
Top Speed: 60+mph*
Skill Level: 1
Battery Tray Dimensions:** 165 mm x 49.5 mm x 23 mm, 25 mm
Required Items: NiMH or LiPo battery, charger, 4 "AA" batteries (for transmitter)
*With optional gearing and 3S LiPo battery (items sold separately)
**Battery expansion kit available
Order before 11am, and your item will ship same day (Australia Only)
If your order is coming from more than one location:
We suggest you order with Standard Shipping rather than Express (this is due in part to transportation time between stores to get your order combined and sent from 1 location which will delay your "express" postage option).
NOTE - On large mail items (over 1 Metre) Large mail items over 1m will have a delay due to shipping via courier being needed.
Incorrect Delivery Info/Contact Details:
Hearns Hobbies is not held accountable for incorrect delivery / contact information entered in by the user at checkout. Please check your details are correct before submitting your order.
If you have entered your details incorrectly when you checked out,
please contact us via phone or direct message IMMEDIATELY.
At Hearns Hobbies, we are very efficient with processing orders (meaning your order may already be packed and sorted) so speedy notification is required to allow for immediate intervention in order to change your details.
For more information, or if you are buying Internationally? Feel free to read our Shipping Policy before ordering.
It is highly recommended by Hearns Hobbies to opt for additional
Insurance or "Extra Cover" to protect your delivery from possible damage or loss on the carriers part. If an item that is not insured is
lost / damaged during delivery / transit then the lost item compensation / refund is up to the discretion of the carrier.
Hearns Hobbies offers shipping with Insurance / "Extra Cover", however this option is not applied by default and is at the discretion of the buyer to select upon checkout. Standard shipping DOES NOT include insurance by default.
International Shipping Insurance:
International shipping by default does not come with insurance.
Please be aware of this before checking out. If you would like insurance please Contact Us beforehand so we can see what can be organised.
Hearns Hobbies IS NOT responsible for refunding or replacing a damaged/broken items with no insurance.
We CAN NOT ship any dangerous goods internationally, if you place an order for dengerous goods we will have to apply a restocking fee.
Read AUSPOSTS statement on Compensation on damaged goods: https://auspost.com.au/receiving/delayed-lost-or-damaged-items/compensation
Read more about Insurance and refunds on our Refund Policy page: https://www.hearnshobbies.com/policies/refund-policy
What are pre-orders? Pre-orders, are an order for a product placed before it is available for purchase.
What are back-orders? Back-Orders allow you to place an order for a product, that is temporarily out of stock.
How much are pre-orders / back-orders? Prices may vary slighlty (from what was paid on the day of the order). Whilst we try to maintain the lowest possible price, factors such as supplier price and exchange rate fluctuations, could affect the final price when we receive it in store.
Note: Pre-orders could in some cases be a deposit price, without any knowledge of a final price from the Supplier or Manufacturer. In all cases you will be notified if there is a significant price change, from what was originally paid, before shipping.
How long do I have to wait for my pre-order / back-order? All
orders will be shipped once stock has arrived and full payment has been made, with the exception of Manufacturer Release Dates on some Pre-order Products. Waiting time depends on many factors, which are mostly out of our control. They could be for example, Manufacturing delays (due to global pandemics), Supplier shortages, or shipping delays.
Why am I being charged for my pre-order/back-order, even though the product isn’t released/re-stocked yet? This
is pre-payment for an item's payment and delivery costs that isn’t released yet to ensure as soon as it arrives your order can be fulfilled and sent out to you a.s.a.p. Not all orders will be charged shipping depending on size, and total order amount (see our website for current shipping to find out more and our shipping policy for more information).
Read our full FAQ on Frequently Asked Questions page.
For detailed information on shipping of pre orders please read our Shipping Policy.
For detailed information on returns of pre orders please read our Returns Policy.