Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
The Fastest Ready-To-Race® Electric Stadium Truck You Can Buy!
Rustler® VXL combines outrageous Velineon® horsepower with the proven fun and durability that made Rustler the number-1 selling stadium truck. Rustler’s low, wide stance provides razor-sharp handling and phenomenal grip with Traxxas Stability Management® (TSM) keeping the power under your control. The Velineon Brushless Power System launches Rustler VXL to new heights with speeds of 70 mph and beyond! Go ahead, rip full throttle! Rustler VXL kicks up towering roosts of mud with fully-waterproof electronics to ensure that no adventure is out of reach, no matter how extreme.
- Traxxas Stability Management TSM®
- Powered by the Velineon® Brushless Power System
- Rustler VXL reaches speeds in excess of 70mph!*
- Waterproof electronics extend brushless power and performance to water, mud, and snow
- Velineon VXL-3s Electronic Speed Control
- LiPo and NiMH compatible with two-stage low-voltage detection
- Sport Mode – forward / brake / reverse
- Race Mode – forward / brake
- Training Mode™ - 50% forward / brake / 50% reverse (patented)
- Velineon 3500 brushless motor
- Consistent high-power output
- Low-maintenance design
- Efficient, high-speed ball bearings
- Precision-balanced rotor
- TQi 2.4GHz transmitter
- Compatible with optional TQi Traxxas Link Wireless Module (#6511) to access full Traxxas Link app functionality
- Automatically stores and loads settings for up to 30 Traxxas Link-enabled models—just switch on and drive, "model selection" is not required
- Multi-Function knob
- Adjustable steering and throttle percentage (dual rates)
- Adjustable steering and throttle sensitivity (exponential)
- Adjustable steering and throttle end points
- High 13ms frame rate and near-zero latency for responsive control
- TQi 2.4GHz 5-channel micro receiver with Traxxas Stability Management (TSM) (#6533), fail-safe security and integrated telemetry ports
- Digital high-torque Traxxas 2075 waterproof steering servo
- Durable steel turnbuckles and captured rod ends
- High Performance Magnum 272R transmission
- All-metal internal gears
- Sealed beveled-gear differential
- 3.2 mm aluminum motor plate
- Low-profile case
- Sealed gearbox protects the transmission with beefed up motor guard for extra protection
- Torque-Control™ slipper clutch
- External gear cover with easy slipper access
- Updated heavy-duty telescoping U-joint driveshafts and yokes
- Fiber-composite monocoque chassis
- Speed control and receiver are securely fastened to chassis
- Easy access battery compartment
- Fully adjustable Ultra Shocks™ with X-ring technology
- White powder coated shock springs feature a responsive spring rate
- Alias® step-pin rear tires and Alias ribbed front tires offer superior
- off-road traction
- Rustler's tires include performance foam inserts and come
- pre-glued on black chrome 2.8" All-Star™ wheels
- Tough ProGraphix® pre-painted body
- Wing attaches securely to the body with precision hex hardware
100% Assembled and Ready for your Battery and Charger
The Rustler VXL rolls out of the box Ready-To-Race® with the advanced TQi 2.4GHz 2-channel radio system and powerful Velineon Brushless Power System. With over 30 years in the hobby industry, Traxxas goes the extra mile to ensure that your RC experience is easy and fun.
- Length : 17.5 inches (445 mm)
- Front Track : 12.25 inches (311 mm)
- Rear Track : 12.25 inches (311 mm)
- Weight : 59.6 ounces (1.69 kg)
- Height (Overall) : 7 inches (178 mm)
- Wheelbase : 11.4 inches (289 mm)
- Front Shock Length : Long
- Rear Shock Length : XX-Long
- Front Tires (Pre-Glued) : Alias Ribbed 2.8"
- Rear Tires (Pre-Glued) : Alias Step-Pin 2.8"
- Front Wheels : 2.8" Black-Chrome (All-Star)
- Rear Wheels : 2.8" Black-Chrome (All-Star)
- Electronic Speed Control : VXL-3s Electronic Speed Control
- Motor (Electric) : Velineon 3500 Brushless
- Gear Ratio (internal) : 2.72 (Final Drive: 9.05)
- Differential Type : Planetary
- Gear Pitch : 48-Pitch
- Transmission : Magnum 272
- Steering : Bellcrank
- Chassis Type : Modified Tub
- Chassis Material : Composite Nylon
- Radio System : TQi 2.4GHz Radio System w/TSM Receiver
- Top-Speed : 70+mph**
- Skill Level : 2
- *Battery Tray Dimensions : 166 mm x 47.5 mm x 28 mm
- Required Items : NiMH or LiPo Battery, Charger, 4 "AA" Batteries (Transmitter)
Order before 11am, and your item will ship same day (Australia Only)
If your order is coming from more than one location:
We suggest you order with Standard Shipping rather than Express (this is due in part to transportation time between stores to get your order combined and sent from 1 location which will delay your "express" postage option).
NOTE - On large mail items (over 1 Metre) Large mail items over 1m will have a delay due to shipping via courier being needed.
Incorrect Delivery Info/Contact Details:
Hearns Hobbies is not held accountable for incorrect delivery / contact information entered in by the user at checkout. Please check your details are correct before submitting your order.
If you have entered your details incorrectly when you checked out,
please contact us via phone or direct message IMMEDIATELY.
At Hearns Hobbies, we are very efficient with processing orders (meaning your order may already be packed and sorted) so speedy notification is required to allow for immediate intervention in order to change your details.
For more information, or if you are buying Internationally? Feel free to read our Shipping Policy before ordering.
It is highly recommended by Hearns Hobbies to opt for additional
Insurance or "Extra Cover" to protect your delivery from possible damage or loss on the carriers part. If an item that is not insured is
lost / damaged during delivery / transit then the lost item compensation / refund is up to the discretion of the carrier.
Hearns Hobbies offers shipping with Insurance / "Extra Cover", however this option is not applied by default and is at the discretion of the buyer to select upon checkout. Standard shipping DOES NOT include insurance by default.
International Shipping Insurance:
International shipping by default does not come with insurance.
Please be aware of this before checking out. If you would like insurance please Contact Us beforehand so we can see what can be organised.
Hearns Hobbies IS NOT responsible for refunding or replacing a damaged/broken items with no insurance.
We CAN NOT ship any dangerous goods internationally, if you place an order for dengerous goods we will have to apply a restocking fee.
Read AUSPOSTS statement on Compensation on damaged goods: https://auspost.com.au/receiving/delayed-lost-or-damaged-items/compensation
Read more about Insurance and refunds on our Refund Policy page: https://www.hearnshobbies.com/policies/refund-policy
What are pre-orders? Pre-orders, are an order for a product placed before it is available for purchase.
What are back-orders? Back-Orders allow you to place an order for a product, that is temporarily out of stock.
How much are pre-orders / back-orders? Prices may vary slighlty (from what was paid on the day of the order). Whilst we try to maintain the lowest possible price, factors such as supplier price and exchange rate fluctuations, could affect the final price when we receive it in store.
Note: Pre-orders could in some cases be a deposit price, without any knowledge of a final price from the Supplier or Manufacturer. In all cases you will be notified if there is a significant price change, from what was originally paid, before shipping.
How long do I have to wait for my pre-order / back-order? All
orders will be shipped once stock has arrived and full payment has been made, with the exception of Manufacturer Release Dates on some Pre-order Products. Waiting time depends on many factors, which are mostly out of our control. They could be for example, Manufacturing delays (due to global pandemics), Supplier shortages, or shipping delays.
Why am I being charged for my pre-order/back-order, even though the product isn’t released/re-stocked yet? This
is pre-payment for an item's payment and delivery costs that isn’t released yet to ensure as soon as it arrives your order can be fulfilled and sent out to you a.s.a.p. Not all orders will be charged shipping depending on size, and total order amount (see our website for current shipping to find out more and our shipping policy for more information).
Read our full FAQ on Frequently Asked Questions page.
For detailed information on shipping of pre orders please read our Shipping Policy.
For detailed information on returns of pre orders please read our Returns Policy.