The multi-purpose Mercedes-Benz Unimog 406 Series U900 is a truck with unrivalled off-road performance and its name is an acronym which stands for the German description “UniversalMotor-Gerät.” The 406, which also has the ability to equip any of approximately 3,000 attachments for every imaginable task, now is depicted on the proven Tamiya CC-02 chassis
- 1/10 R/C model assembly kit. Length: 384mm, width: 196mm, height: 224mm. Wheelbase: 242mm.
- Pre-Painted Polycarbonate body (Tamiya PS-32 Corsa Gray) with parts for side mirrors, fuel tank & metal-plated front grille & emblem.
- Includes block pattern tyres, and red ABS wheels with bead lock.
- Propeller shafts (short: 76mm) included.
- Designed for a wide range of off-road scenes including rocky terrain, and its ladder frame is inspired by the full-size vehicle.
- 4WD setup places the motor longitudinally behind the front axle with separated gearbox and transfer case, and propeller shafts transmitting power to the differential gears front and rear.
- Includes 540-brushed type motor and LED lights.
- Includes NEW TBLE-04S ESC. Compatible with brushless motors (sensored) of 21.5 turns and higher, and Tamiya brushed motors 25 turns and over.
- Requires: 2-channel radio, steering servo, 7.2-7.4volt battery pack and compatible charger.