A little about Hearns Hobbies Melbourne
Who We Are
Hearns Hobbies has grown to become one of the best-known and most highly respected hobby houses in Australia. Proudly serving customers for over sixty years.
With expert knowledge and outstanding customer service, Hearns Hobbies is Still open today, stocking a wide range of brands and goods for all types of hobby enthusiasts.
You can find out more on our About Us page.
Radio Control Accessories
Why Would You Like To Work At Hearns Hobbies?
WWhile having a fair and competitive compensatory rate, we also like to think that our team and work environment is welcoming, and easy going. While still maintaining a level of professionalism and knowledge within your skill set is highly recommended, we do our best to make your workplace as comfortable as possible with some lenient and accommodating options, depending on the situation and your requirements.
This is however a high speed business, so there would be some inherent times of high traffic and greater demand in volume from our customers, so a level headed yet ready to go attitude is always a positive!
Join The Team!
What do we have that you might be interested in?
As our first customer service success team member, you will work with within the Operations team to provide the very best customer service experience across all channels. You will be working within the team to manage customer enquiries and ensure smooth delivery operations.
You must have:
- Breathtaking face to face, phone & email communication skills
- An ability to multitask like a task conquering octopus
- An active problem solver
- Excellent Microsoft excel spread sheet skills
- Ability to work relatively unsupervised
- Calm under pressure
- A passion for doing good in the world & working in a busy start-up environment
- An ability to work in a small team that moves quickly, is always learning & can turn crazy ideas into an executable strategy
- A super high level of attention to detail
Bonus point if you have:
- Call centre experience
- Sales experience
- Marketing degree / exposure
- E-commerce experience
- Experience with freight / warehousing
- A chance to grow with a rapidly expanding environment
- A role that is as adaptable as you are
- An autonomous work environment where there is never a regular "days work"
- A positive culture and a bunch of lovely people
Location of Work:
Based in the Head office in Melbourne CBD, occasional work may be required at the second location in Narre Warren.
Irrelevant responses to the questions below will void you application.
295 Flinders St, Melbourne VIC 3000, Australia
If a job that you are interested in doesn't exist on this page, then feel free to contact us via our Contact Us page today!