A little about Hearns Hobbies Melbourne
Who We Are
Hearns Hobbies has grown to become one of the best-known and most highly respected hobby houses in Australia. Proudly serving customers for over sixty years.
With expert knowledge and outstanding customer service, Hearns Hobbies is Still open today, stocking a wide range of brands and goods for all types of hobby enthusiasts.
You can find out more on our About Us page.
Radio Control Accessories
Gifts And Toys
Why Would You Like To Work At Hearns Hobbies?
WWhile having a fair and competitive compensatory rate, we also like to think that our team and work environment is welcoming, and easy going. While still maintaining a level of professionalism and knowledge within your skill set is highly recommended, we do our best to make your workplace as comfortable as possible with some lenient and accommodating options, depending on the situation and your requirements.
This is however a high speed business, so there would be some inherent times of high traffic and greater demand in volume from our customers, so a level headed yet ready to go attitude is always a positive!
Join The Team!
What do we have that you might be interested in?
As our specialist your duties would include analysis of the hobby industry in Australia and Melbourne, overview of website to see what can be done to improve SEO rankings on google, along with competitive research within the hobby industry. You will be working alongside our website developer and programmer to ensure our website/'s are optimised to the best that they potentially can be.
You must have:
- Proven SEO skills with analytical proof of before and after increases in revenue and rankings
- Able to calmly work under pressure
- Be an active problem solver
- Able to analyse and give recommendations or even directly fix problematic SEO results i.e. low ranking pages
- Ability to work relatively unsupervised
- An ability to work in a small team that moves quickly, is always learning & can turn crazy ideas into an executable strategy
- A super high level of attention to detail
Bonus point if you have:
- Prior experience in an SEO oriented position/business
- Sales experience
- Philosophical understanding of business
- E-commerce experience
- Understanding or are a fellow enthusiast of the hobbies industry
- A chance to grow further with a rapidly expanding environment
- An autonomous work environment where there is never a regular "days work"
- A positive culture and a bunch of lovely people (No office politics here!)
Location of Work:
Based in the Head office in Melbourne CBD, occasional work may be required at the second location in Narre Warren.
Irrelevant responses to the questions below will void you application.
295 Flinders St, Melbourne VIC 3000, Australia
If a job that you are interested in doesn't exist on this page, then feel free to contact us via our Contact Us page today!